Easy Instant Pot spinach artichoke dip is the perfect appetizer for any party. Warm, rich, and creamy dip just begging to be dipped into with chips, bread, or crackers.
With the big game just around the corner and everyone is searching for things to make, why not give this a try. After all, every party needs chips and dip right? And its KETO friendly!
This has to be one of the best Instant Pot dips around. And it was made to be shared. So whip this up and take this to your next gathering. You can thank me later.
What do I need to make Instant Pot spinach artichoke dip?
- Chicken broth
- Artichoke hearts. Canned quartered hearts work best for this, but you can always cut your own.
- Frozen spinach. You can always use fresh spinach as well.
- Sour cream
- Cream cheese
- Onion powder
- Salt and pepper
- Parmesan cheese. You can use grated or shredded parmesan cheese here.
- Mozzarella cheese
Want to make this recipe lighter? You can opt to use the low fat mayo, sour cream, and cream cheese.
Can you freeze this recipe?
Yes. Place in an airtight container and store in the freezer for 3-4 months. Here’s some food storage tips from the FDA. When ready to eat just reheat in the microwave at 30 second intervals until heated through.
What do you eat with spinach artichoke dip?
My favorite is tortilla chips. You can also use sliced baguettes, crackers, or just eat it straight off the spoon.
How to make Instant Pot spinach artichoke dip?
Set Instant Pot to saute mode.
Add garlic and chicken broth to the inner pot of the Instant Pot. Saute for a minute or two.
Then add artichoke hearts, spinach, mayonnaise, sour cream, cream cheese, and onion powder. Stir to combine.
Press cancel to end saute mode. Place lid on the Instant Pot and set to sealing.
Cook on manual high pressure for 5 minutes. Quick release.
Remove lid and stir in Parmesan and mozzarella.
Serve warm. Enjoy!
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely diced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 10 ounce spinach, frozen
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 8 ounce cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups Parmesan, grated
- 2 cups mozzarella, shredded
- Set Instant Pot to saute mode.
- Add garlic and chicken broth to the inner pot of the Instant Pot. Saute for a minute or two.
- Then add artichoke hearts, spinach, mayonnaise, sour cream, cream cheese, and onion powder. Stir to combine.
- Press cancel to end saute mode. Place lid on the Instant Pot and set to sealing.
- Cook on manual high pressure for 5 minutes. Quick release.
- Remove lid and stir in Parmesan and mozzarella.
- Serve warm. Enjoy!
* If you want to make this recipe lighter you can opt for low fat or fat free mayo, sour cream, and cream cheese.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Kraft Parmesan Grated Cheese (16oz Bags, pack of 3)
McCormick Onion Powder, 7.62 OZ
Best Foods Real, Mayonnaise, 15 oz, 4 Pack
Reese Quartered Artichoke Hearts, 14-Ounces (Pack of 12)
Swanson Unsalted Chicken Broth, 32 oz. Carton (Pack of 12)
Instant Pot DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 323Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 63mgSodium: 720mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 13g
Tried this recipe? Tag me on social. I’d love to see and share it.
Tried and love this recipe? Please give it a rating.
Pin for later.
***As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases***