Parmesan cheese and seasoned bread crumbs mixed with mayo perfectly crusted on juicy baked chicken. Parmesan chicken is a quick and easy weeknight dinner that’s sure to be kid approved.
Back to school and the start of the fall sports season means busy weeknights. I don’t know about you, but my days are jam packed with work, school, sports practice, music lessons, and well just life. This leaves me with little time to prep and cook dinner. Not to fear, sheet pan dinner for the WIN!
Looking for other chicken dinner ideas?
Check out my
I love sheet pan dinners because
- No fussing, stirring, mixing involved once placed in the oven
- More time to spend with the family
- And my favorite LESS dishes!
Don’t have parmesan cheese?
You can try these alternatives
Not a cheese fan, but still want the parmesan flavor?
Try nutritional yeast (hyperlink https://www.amazon.com/Bragg-Nutritional-Yeast-Seasoning-Premium/dp/B00OK0IAOO/ref=sr_1_13?keywords=nutritional+yeast&qid=1567238555&s=gateway&sr=8-13). It’s a great vegan cheese substitute. It’s umami flavor mimics that of cheese.
What goes well with parmesan chicken?
Here in Hawai’i the go to side dish is always sticky white rice. Looking for a low carb option? How about roasted veggies? Want something raw and fresh? Try a good old salad.
Guys this recipe is so easy my kids can make it. You can’t mess this up.
How to make parmesan chicken?
Follow me on YouTube
Preheat oven to 425F. Line a baking sheet with foil or coat with non-stick spray. Lay chicken evenly on the sheet pan and place on the side. In a medium sized mixing bowl combine mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, and bread crumbs. Evenly top the chicken with the parmesan mayo coating. Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes or golden brown and chicken cooked to a temperature of 165F.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Italian style bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- Preheat oven to 425F. Line a baking sheet with foil or coat with non-stick spray. Lay chicken evenly on the sheet pan and place on the side.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, and bread crumbs. Evenly top the chicken with the parmesan mayo coating.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes or golden brown and chicken cooked to a temperature of 165F.
Tired of chicken? Try this recipe on pork.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 507Total Fat: 29gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 21gCholesterol: 162mgSodium: 438mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 55g
Now that you have an extra 20 minutes to spare, what are you going to do? Clean the house, play with the kids, enjoy the amazing smells of dinner. Whatever it is take this time to enjoy life. Life is short. Smile and don’t sweat the small stuff.
Love this recipe? Please give it a 5 star rating.
Tried this recipe? Tag me on social. I’d love to see your creations.
Follow me on social
Pin for later