This easy lemon caper chicken recipe is made in the Crock Pot and perfect for busy weeknights. Creamy lemon caper butter sauce drizzled over tender juicy chicken served over rice or noodles. So so good.
After a long day at work, what’s better than coming home to an already cooked dinner?
Busy working mom and late night shifts call for slow cooker dinner recipes. Set it and forget it. Looking for an easy weeknight dinner, then you’re in the right spot.
Looking for a new slow cooker? Here are some slow cookers that I love
- boneless skinless chicken breast
- chicken broth
- whole milk
- heavy whipping cream
- lemon juice
What are capers?
Check out the article above.
For more lemon flavor add in the cut lemons you juiced during the cooking process.
Omit rice/noodles for a keto friendly recipe.
How to make lemon caper butter chicken?
Crock Pot Lemon Caper Butter Chicken
- Melt butter in microwave safe bowl and set aside.
- Place chicken breast in slow cooker.
- In a bowl mix milk, cream, lemon, garlic, salt, pepper, oregano, thyme, paprika, capers.
- Mix in butter.
- Pour the mixture in the slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 7 hours.
- Remove 1 cup of liquid from pot. Mix in corn starch. Add slurry back to pot to thicken.
- Serve over noodles or rice.
© Relle Lum for Keeping It Relle. Please do not copy and paste or screenshot recipes online or on social media. I’d love it if you share a link with a photo instead. Mahalo!
Tried this recipe? Tag me on social. I’d love to see and share it.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases